Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Welcome to my blog!




I woke up this morning and said to myself, It's time to give something back! I thought about volunteering for a worthy cause, but as a stay at home father, I don't have time for any of that. So blogging it is- I have so many insights to share!

My skills are many and varied, which is why over the years I've found myself pursuing careers in law, aviation, the music industry, I studied religion for a time....
And as a result of losing those careers due to various indiscretions I have also become au fait with the fast food and sex industries.





(This photo was taken when I was giving my wheels of steel a workout. It's just a shame the photograph doesn't show the scale of the crowd that had gathered- I had so many fans! Some of them were ladies).


But back to the topic at hand. I'll be using this blog as a platform to discuss poignant issues and inspire change, but also to air my many grievances. Feel free to make comments, but I warn you, I take a hard line on morons and Tom Cruise.

No comments:

Post a Comment