Saturday, January 17, 2009

Brian Time



As a stay at home father, I don't get a lot of time to myself to relax and really concentrate on Brian. Who is he? What are his needs and wants?

My son Owen is a major handful, and it's rare that I even get a chance to visit the wc without being interrupted these days. (He's a handful, but at this stage still unable to operate a camera. This picture was taken by my loving wife).

I would love to wake up at a leisurely hour and laze around in my silky dressing gown whilst watching the People's Court, but responsibilities beckon. Keeping Owen full of food and amusement is a full time job. He catches about three winks of sleep in the mid morning, and I have time to crochet, blog and ponder my life choices. Looking back, there are a few things I would change, such as sacrificing my lucrative and fulfilling career as a judge for the fleeting thrill of peeping on my attractive neighbour.

But live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment