Friday, March 20, 2009

Nervous Breakthrough


Sorry for the long hiatus, fans and well-wishers. I had what I can only assume was a nervous breakdown and was ordered by my doctor to try to avoid anything that causes me any undue and avoidable stress. And as sporadically updating this blog has been known to take it's toll on me, I decided to take a well-earned break from authoring this blog. The very rigourous daily tending of my nintendo virtual farm was also set aside while I recovered.



I wasn't able to eliminate my main sources of stress, namely my wife and son, so I have been making the best of the situation.
FOr example, to keep my stress levels down, my son Owen now watches his screeching childrens' programs with headphones. He doesn't mind at all, in fact, I think it enhances his concentration.

No comments:

Post a Comment